Replies

• meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    meganisi island, greece !
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    World: Greece (pictures alone have me sold :heart: )
    USA: South Carolina (I've heard wonderful stories)

Realistic: Any of the wonderful lakes of Minnesota. My personal favorite is Eagle Beach near Park Rapids.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Bora Bora.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Not sure where your from But come to California. Its so nice right now. Lots to do, you have Orange country, LA, disneyland and other themeparks, beautiful beaches (check out coronado or catalina) and everything in southern Cali is within an hr or two of everything. Perfect weather today, 75 and sunny. Come before july or august when it gets HOT but even so it really only gets in the 100's in the inland empire not near the beaches. Feel free to email me if you need any pointers on where to go!~
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Jamaica, mon! :smokin:
  • fivecardstud
    Options
    Wow, you guys are making this really hard to decide.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Jamaica mon!

Easy to get to, relatively cheap, lots of all inclusives and super, friendly, easy going people!

Yeah just don't leave the resort. LOL

I don't know why it has such a bad rep...I've been 3 times and never stayed at a resort, each trip was amazing and I am still very much alive :)

So I second Jamaica, and pretty much anywhere in the Caribbean. Further away, Santorini, Thailand beaches like Phi Phi, Maldives, etc
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Vegas. I went for the first time this month. want. to. go. back.

'
    Puerto Rico spanish virgin islands if you cant get a passport before your vacay!
  • boothekm
    boothekm Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Come experience the South!!!!.....or I would say Bryson City, North Carolina! Beautiful mountains, semi-cool weather, white water tubing, and lots of hiking trails! Perfect vacation!
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    FLORIDA it the best place in the world! fact!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Jamaica is AMAZING!!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Lanzarote for sure!!
  • RickR054
    RickR054 Posts: 3,955 Member
    Options
    St John USVI
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Go to Jamaica! Secrets Resort! It is awesome and the staff are so friendly and not the I have to be friendly because it is my job type of friendly. The beach and water is so pretty! I want to go back there!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Jamaica is AMAZING!!!

This person knows what they are talking about!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hawaii
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i'm going to cuba!!
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Back to Italy and Greece
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Ireland.

A) Nice pic
    B) Head for County Clare and the Ring of Kerry. Stunning!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Jamaica mon!

Easy to get to, relatively cheap, lots of all inclusives and super, friendly, easy going people!

Yeah just don't leave the resort. LOL

I've been 3 times. It's like any other place, there ARE places you don't want to go, especially at night but I've never had a problem. These people know that they need your tourist $$ to survive in the big picture and you are treated accordingly! On 2 of the 3 trips we never left the resort because we never felt the need to :bigsmile:

Couples is great but only if you are part of a couple. No singles, no kids. I liked Couples Negril the best.