Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello All!
This is my second time trying out MyFitnessPal hopefully it works out better this time around!
I frequently exercise and eat fairly well but the weight just doesn't seem to come off, so hopefully this
will keep me motivated and working hard! All I want is to be able to love my outside as much as I love my inside :D

Replies

• kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    yay!
    I'm so happy you're trying again! I'll be your support! It'll happen, I promise!
  • nellehsa
    nellehsa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello to All of you,
    This is my first time being on MyFittnessPal but I have used sites like this before. I just recently decided to start running although I have never been a runner of any since of the word. So I have been running for the past three weeks and just trying to eat healthier. I definitely want to loose weight but at the moment I am really trying to just focus on getting healthier and in shape. I haven't really lost much if any weight at the moment but I can definitely tell that the running is becoming easier. Anyways if any of you want to friend me, I can always use the extra encouragement. Also if you happen to have any tips or advise about running or anything else for that matter, then please let me know.