Kind of embarrassing but here goes - before and after!

Options

Replies

• mltrevino
    mltrevino Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • seif0068
    seif0068 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I am much older than you - 50! But my height and starting weight are similar. So I am totally motivated my seeing your success. Congratulations! You look fantastic. I'm halfway there so feeling like I'll do it too.

I LOVE MFP success stories!

Well done.

Best of luck to you!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. I am very inspired I don't have a lot of weight too loose but alot of toning up is needed.

I've started running and attending odd classes. So hopefully getting there.

Thanks once again for sharing!
    Xxxx
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are looking great.
  • seif0068
    Options
    There is NO need to be embarrassed - you've done an AMAZING job and you look FANTASTIC! :)

:) Thanks! It is pretty shocking to look at those before pictures now. I definitely did not really realize how big I had gotten. I know there are folks starting this journey at a higher starting weight but I just always thought of myself as pretty slim and it gradually became a false perception that stayed even as the weight crept on.
  • seif0068
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. I am very inspired I don't have a lot of weight too loose but alot of toning up is needed.

I've started running and attending odd classes. So hopefully getting there.

Thanks once again for sharing!
    Xxxx

Good luck! I think having a little to lose can mentally be really tough because you don't see those huge losses that are so motivating to those with more to lose. Slow and steady, keep it up and you will reach your goal!
  • MellifluousGirl
    MellifluousGirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It is definitely inspiring! You and I are the same height, the same SW, and your CW is my goal. Thank you for sharing. Good luck with the half marathon!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    The smile is backwards! The before smile is far bigger than the after smile :)

Congrats on the weight loss!
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Your starting height/weight are pretty much exactly me now and I'm just seriously getting started here. I've been down to 158ish after a summer living in DC walking everywhere (and hilariously not watching what I ate at ALL because of all the delicious food), but it's been steady up since then. This is inspiring, thanks!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You look beautiful!
  • mduncan4693
    mduncan4693 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations an a very fine effort.......:)
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look good!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Would smash
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Tcraw15, how tall are you? I find it so interesting how different body shapes store the weight differently. As you can see in the front view, I lost a lot in my boobsand upper chest/back area but am still holding onto some belly and thigh fat.

I'm 5'8"

I find that interesting too! My body carries fat fairly evenly, and I naturally have a decent amount of muscle, but I would say my front torso area is usually the first to go. And due to my genetics, I think my boobs would be the last to go (thank goodness!)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    definitely don't be embarrassed!! you look fantastic! congrats!
  • dearcaralou
    Options
    Your stats are almost identical to mine (I'm just an inch shorter, but currently 175 with a goal of 145) so this was very motivating and inspiring. You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • gailbrads
    gailbrads Posts: 3
    Options
    Your looking great, keep up the good work, this is the hardest part now, keeping it off xx Well done :smile:
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm gong to add you (hope that's okay) we're about the same height (I'm 5'7.5") and have the same SW and almost the same CW.

You must be MUCH more toned than me, becuase my waist is still 36, and I'm still a size 10.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!