Options
    Phase 2 day 1 tonight..

I'm ready for a month of pain!

Saaaaave me :-(

hahahha
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would you all recommend Insanity for someone who is still quite a bit overweight? I'm stuck in the 190's can't seem to break through this plateau but don't want to get something that is just too challenging for my size.. Please let me know! :)

It's not about how much you weigh - it's about your fitness level. I started Insanity at 182 lbs. I have fat to lose, but I am fit from weight lifting, circuit training, etc that I've been dong for over a year. If you're fit, then you're good to go!
  • TimSPC
    TimSPC Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have four days left and I'm done. I really enjoy doing it. I get a great sweat and burn a ton of calories without having to leave my living room.

I'm going to take a week off and do it again. I'm considering doing (at least the first month) with a weight vest.
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Weight vest -_- hmmm never thought of that, crazy, but great idea dude I may try that.. I luuuuuv pain from Insanity

The Asylum after this for me
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have y'all heard of Focus T25? It's Shaun T's new 25 minute HIIT DVD coming out this summer. I'm pumped!! He's awesome.
  • kdub2051
    kdub2051 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    TimSPC, my third time through Insanity I added a 10lb vest and it was killer. good luck.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Week 6 here,
    Kicking my butt and loving it.
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on Week 2 and loving it! Very tough at times but can't wait till I see the results at the end! Add me! I'd be interested to see others results! :)
  • babychris1
    Options
    Results are gonna be epic, also starting to see some Abs, week 5 is tough but I love it..
  • babychris1
    Options
    3 Days into Asylum.. Different kind of pain to Insanity.. "Back to Core" workout today. followed by a 40 minute run and some heavy lifting.

Come on people!!!