Feeling like sharing

One night after eating as much pizza, chips and frozen dinner as I wanted, I finally decided to start changing. Grade 7 is when I started to gain weight. I stopped running, playing sports, left my friends and moved to other side of the city in Canada.

I am male, 19 years old and 6'3". Since I started to moderate what I eat and cycling 1-1.5 hours 3 times a week, I went from 210+ lbs to 200 in a month which is consistent with my calorie intake log. Lately I have been eating alot of air popped popcorn with 150 calories per 40g and canned vegetable, meat and noddle soup with 260 calories per 540ml which keep me filled for about 4 hours. My goal is to lose another 25 pounds of fat.

Starting next month I am thinking of joining the local gym. The bike that I am currently doing cardio on is old, heavy and rusty, plus there isn't a nice route to ride on. In addition to doing cardio on machines, I might also start strength training as well. Of the ocean of information and products on strength training, I have come up with a preliminary diet. Note - I have zero cooking skills.

-Breakfast-
Toasted whole grain bread with peanut butter
Canned light tuna

-Before Exercise-
Cellucor C4 Extreme (Seems to be very popular, good reviews, minimal side effects.)

-After Exercise-
BioTrust Low Carb Protein (Contains both whey and casein protein for fast and slow absorption.)

After the gym I will be going to school. I am thinking of picking up a sandwich on the way either from Subway or Quiznos with 9 grain bread, turkey, onion, lettuce, pepper, swiss cheese and undecided on sauce.

-Dinner-
Baked chicken breast
Boiled potato and frozen vegetables
Light tuna

-Before Bed-
BioTrust Low Carb Protein

Replies

• Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Sounds ok just hope you are NOT putting the peanut butter and tuna together for breakfast.....yuck lol
  • Sounds ok just hope you are NOT putting the peanut butter and tuna together for breakfast.....yuck lol

Haha, I would still eat peanut butter on tuna.