For you Runkeeper's

Options
pyrowill
pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
I saw this today on Twitter. Exciting times ahead.

ScreenShot2013-05-16at110618_zps02a297cb.png

Replies

• Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    THAT is great news :).
    I have all my runs and fitness walks imported to runkeeper from my phone app ismoothrun.
    I'll try to be patient but it will be tough....lol
  • pkingfox
    pkingfox Posts: 25
    Options
    WHoo HOOO!!! This will simplify my life and hopefully get everything going in one direction!!! Thanks for making my day and sharing this info! I will also try to be patient in my wait!
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Oh that would be great!! :drinker:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Exciting!!! I do hope they link it up.
  • pyrowill
    Options
    I think they are very soon :)
  • kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    THAT is great news :).
    I have all my runs and fitness walks imported to runkeeper from my phone app ismoothrun.
    I'll try to be patient but it will be tough....lol

I use ismoothrun as well. Is there any way to recalibrate when using a treadmill? Mine is waayyyy off.
  • Joe_Atlanta
    Joe_Atlanta Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great news. Out of a half dozen tracking apps I've tried on my older not so smart Android phone RunKeeper is the only one that works and tracks consistently.
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Great news. Out of a half dozen tracking apps I've tried on my older not so smart Android phone RunKeeper is the only one that works and tracks consistently.

In my opinion Runkeeper and MFP are the best thing to have happened to the world of fitness. I think it's a shame they are called RUNkeeper. Since its brilliant at so man exercises that I think they probably lose customers just cos of the name.