Not losing, help!

Options
So I have lost over 30 lbs here, and was doing great! I have not changed my habits at all in the last month, but I am not seeing a move on the scale? If anything I have kicked my workout up a notch and really kept an eye on my food intake. I am between 1200-1600 calories a day and running 2-3 miles every 2-3 days. My calorie deficit is there (I use a MyBodiaMedia band), but I am just not seeing my results!

TMI warning! I had my 3 day long period on 5/8 and that is when my weight loss really stood still. Understandable. But shouldn't it start again by now?! With normal cycles should I expect to only lose 2 weeks out of each month!? Ugh. :grumble:

Oh and I have plenty of fat to lose so I really can't use the "muscle weighs more than fat" excuse.

Replies

• JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you might not be eating enough if you've upped your exercise hun xx
  • MsLadytray
    MsLadytray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Take your calories up higher. Watch your salt intake as well it should be around 2300 mg a day. Are you sleeping well? And you may want to change up you workout as well they say the body gets used to the same routine in like 2 weeks so mix it up.