Hello! New to the site!

Options
Hi Everyone! I just found this site and think its great! I am a personal trainer but struggle with applying the nutrition aspect to my own life! If anyone needs any workout tips or suggestions let me know and I'll do the same for you! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just found this site and think its great! I am a personal trainer but struggle with applying the nutrition aspect to my own life! If anyone needs any workout tips or suggestions let me know and I'll do the same for you! Good luck everyone!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    There was a recent post looking for "professional" input on the proper way to exercise and you may just be the person others have been looking for so I first say hello and then suggest that you start entering some short notes on exercise and the way to do them as long as you have the time.
  • FoulBall
    FoulBall Posts: 1
    Options
    Aloha GreekGyrl,

I am new to the site as well and want to get a better handle on the whole nutrition and tracking through this website to help others to succeed in their goals. I have also been thinking about personal training as I have a heart for fitness. Therefore I may take you up on your offer.

Welcome and have a Blessed Day