Need help with floppy arms

Options
Momf3boys
Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
Hey guys...I need your help...I need some exercises to help with my bat wings but I cannot lift weights with my right arm. I had breast cancer in my right breast and had lymph nodes removed during surgery and I am unable to lift with my right arm or I risk getting lymphodema. Any ideas on how I can tone up my arms without lifting weights?

Replies

• summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have this same issue (also right arm). Plus when I do work the arms, I have an implant under the chest muscle, so that breast gets firm (not good! that's one area I don't want to get too firm lol) because there is no fat tissue covering it. I hope you get some answers to this one! I've been doing lots of cardio, but I'd like to incorporate more strength in ways that will be healthy for me.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Maybe something like yoga or pilates or tai chi, perhaps dance? But make sure you are doing the right warmups/pre-excercise movements for your issues.
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What about tricep dips? Would you be able to do those? You could use the sofa, a chair or some stairs to do them from :)