3rd Time Lucky!

Well this is my third attempt at this, I really want to do this I have build up my will power, still 3rd time luck, fingers crossed.
I am on a long haul flight next year and I don't want to be uncomfortable and I have also a wedding to go to so hopefully these goals will help me. Good luck everyone

Replies

• Jennas125
    Jennas125 Posts: 16
    This is my third attempt as well. I found MFP last year while I still lived in Ohio. My hubby went to Florida first for the job he found and during the 2 months he was gone I worked out and ate correctly and lost 20lbs Then the huge move to Florida and finding work and getting the kids settled and I fell off the scale. Then in October I tried again and that didn't work I had no motivation. this is the third and last time. I am determined to get healthy and skinny lol. we are going back to Ohio for a vacation to see family and friends I have 6 weeks to get thinner and I know I can do it and do it right. I have already lost 3.4 lbs. since last weeks weigh in and if I continue to eat right and exercise then I will get close to my goal before vacation.

Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other and reach our goals!

Just remember it does not matter how many times you try as long as you keep trying.