Nsv's two in one week!!!

Options
grrupp
grrupp Posts: 159 Member
The first NSV came earlier this week as of a couple of months ago I was able to start wearing my "skinny" jeans but then a couple of days ago I discovered I can slip them on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them!!!!
Then today I got on the wii fit to measure my progress and I have officially made it OUT of the obese category and into the overweight category! I am so excited!!! I don't think I have been just "overweight" in at least 10 years and never on the wii fit lol
I can't wait to be "healthy" next, watch out here I come :)

What NSV have you recently discovered my mfp friends?

Replies

• mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job! I've had some this week. I'm able to leg press more than twice my body weight or 658 pounds. I did 120 minutes of cardio for the first time in over 10 years. Finally, today, I maxed out one of the weight stack on the universal while doing tricep extensions.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    The day that stupid wii fit b*tch didn't yell out "that's obese" to me was such a great day! :happy:
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's!!! Gotta love it when you don't have to button your pants anymore!! :laugh:

I have been stalled for a few months on my weight, but things must be shifting around because I have been complimented many times recently by people at work, and I haven't lost a pound in months!!

My biggest NSV was lowering my blood pressure medication in half a few weeks ago!!! :drinker:
  • grrupp
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job! I've had some this week. I'm able to leg press more than twice my body weight or 658 pounds. I did 120 minutes of cardio for the first time in over 10 years. Finally, today, I maxed out one of the weight stack on the universal while doing tricep extensions.

Wow!!! That's inspiring! I just recently got a book all about weight lifting geared towards women, I can't wait to get started :)
  • grrupp
    Options
    The day that stupid wii fit b*tch didn't yell out "that's obese" to me was such a great day! :happy:

Haha love it and sooo very true!!
  • grrupp
    Options
    Great NSV's!!! Gotta love it when you don't have to button your pants anymore!! :laugh:

I have been stalled for a few months on my weight, but things must be shifting around because I have been complimented many times recently by people at work, and I haven't lost a pound in months!!

My biggest NSV was lowering my blood pressure medication in half a few weeks ago!!! :drinker:

I bet things are shifting and you probably exchanged fat for muscle, which is always great :)
    That's great news about the medicine, keep up the great work!
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Funny. That happened to me too. For the first time since I starting losing weight 3 months, someone at work commented about it earlier in the week. Today, two others mentioned it!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well...today my favorite size 12 pants aren't staying up and I forgot to put my belt on! Luckily I have some size 10's in the closet so looks like I'll be getting them out and start wearing them more! Plus my SIL told me I must be down to 145...nope still 30 pounds to go!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV's!

My NSV is clothes shopping. I no longer have to shop in Lane Bryant or Torrid, with their overpriced stuff. I can now go in any store and find plenty of things that not only fit me but that actually look good on me. Problem is, my closet is exploding with all the new clothes I bought! I have to go on a clothes diet now. :D
  • grrupp
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV's!

My NSV is clothes shopping. I no longer have to shop in Lane Bryant or Torrid, with their overpriced stuff. I can now go in any store and find plenty of things that not only fit me but that actually look good on me. Problem is, my closet is exploding with all the new clothes I bought! I have to go on a clothes diet now. :D

Thank you and that is a great NSV I can't wait to be at the point I need a clothes diet :p
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My wedding suit, engagement suit, and none of my pants fit me. I am walking around practically naked.
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a few NSVs also!

#1 My boobs stick out further then my belly!!! :)
    #2 I had to buy new workout clothes, because my husband's stuff is too big.
    #3 Didn't have to buy workout clothes from the plus size section.
    #4 Bought 16/18s instead of 22s!!!!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Congrats on both! :-)
  • grrupp
    Options
    My wedding suit, engagement suit, and none of my pants fit me. I am walking around practically naked.

Hilarious and great job on the weight loss :)
  • grrupp
    Options
    I have a few NSVs also!

#1 My boobs stick out further then my belly!!! :)
    #2 I had to buy new workout clothes, because my husband's stuff is too big.
    #3 Didn't have to buy workout clothes from the plus size section.
    #4 Bought 16/18s instead of 22s!!!!!

Nice Nsv's keep up the good work!
  • grrupp
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Congrats on both! :-)

Thank you, it was a great day:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!