Turbo Fire, Anyone?

Options
Hi all-

I am starting/contemplating starting Turbo Fire... Who has done it? I am looking for general info and maybe a few people to connect with!!

Replies

• ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Did it. Loved it!! Chalene is the bomb diggity. It is hard though so prepare yourself. I've just started round 2 of Insanity but will still put some TF in the mix to break up the monotony of Shaun T..

My advice is go for it. And enjoy it. Stick with it and use the diet she recommends. you will start to see results quite early (about 2 weeks)

Good luck to you.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it! I am on week 9 right now. Not sticking to her diet plan, but am seeing amazing results. Some days are tough, but I say go for it. Chalene is so upbeat and fun!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    LOVE it... but never finished, I got bored and went on to something else ! LOL
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Really enjoy Chalene! She is pretty motivating.
    Also love that there are low impact/modifications. So you can push your self hard, but still keep it to your level of fitness.
  • Eifersucht
    Eifersucht Posts: 34
    Options
    I really enjoy it. I've restarted the program several times due to life getting in the way and giving up on working out for a while. Switching temporarily to third shift was rough. LOL I graduated college last week (finally) and now that life isn't quite so hectic I'll be restarting the program on Monday.
  • ashleegil
    ashleegil Posts: 26
    Options
    My little sister does, she loves it. I have seen her do it it is very supporting she says high five your partner alot! :)
  • ksb0702
    ksb0702 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks all. It is wanting to balance this and running lol. I think I will give it a try. It can't hurt, right?
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    did the 9 week prep program and am now on week 7 of the 90 day program...love it!! tons of fun and a great workout!
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm interested - How many days a week does the program have you working out, and how long is each session? What is the diet plan like?
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Love TurboFire! I did it for a month straight then got off track but I did it all the time before I started Insanity. Chalene is just amazing! I love her energy even though I use to think what the hell is wrong with her? LOL. But sometimes I have just as much energy along with her so I understood. It's so much fun. Great workout. Gets the heart pumping and makes you want to keep going. Go for it! You won't regret it. Can't wait to get back to it!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm interested - How many days a week does the program have you working out, and how long is each session? What is the diet plan like?

6 days a week. Ranges from what 15-55 minutes? Unless you have the advanced DVDs in which the longest is 60 minutes I believe. I don't have the advanced ones but I want to get them. The eating plan I couldn't tell you off the top of my head. I didn't follow it though. I never do LOL. Just try your best to eat as good as you can.