LEAN CUISINES

Options
2»

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat one of those (healthy choice and safeway brand Eating Right are my favorites) a few times a week for dinner. Also Trader Joe's has several good prepared frozen meals. I generally eat a lunch that's low in sodium since it's usually a nice salad and I have sodium on my food diary to see what my intake is. That is definitely the category I have trouble staying under some days, but I'll avoid a frozen dinner if I'm high for the day after lunch. Also, I drink minimum 8 cups of water a day, usually closer to 10-12, so I haven't seen a problem losing weight with the sodium. I've been working on getting more fresh food into my diet, and so far it's helped.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat one of those (healthy choice and safeway brand Eating Right are my favorites) a few times a week for dinner. Also Trader Joe's has several good prepared frozen meals. I generally eat a lunch that's low in sodium since it's usually a nice salad and I have sodium on my food diary to see what my intake is. That is definitely the category I have trouble staying under some days, but I'll avoid a frozen dinner if I'm high for the day after lunch. Also, I drink minimum 8 cups of water a day, usually closer to 10-12, so I haven't seen a problem losing weight with the sodium. I've been working on getting more fresh food into my diet, and so far it's helped.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    When I had a personal trainer he told me to keep those down to around one a week because the sodium is so high and i wasn't losing weight eating them. Do you all agree it's ok to have one every once in a while?? Kroger and Giant Eagle had them 5 for $10 this week so I had to get some of my favorite ones!!! :)

I think once in awhile is fine. I only buy them when they're on sale :) and have them for days when I don't feel like cooking.