I come here for the drama...and the laughs.

Options
Cre8veLifeR
Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
Oh... opinionated people of MFP...the variety here is great! Who needs reality TV when you get all this? There's everything from people sharing things on the internet they shouldn't be sharing and the myriad of opinions that follow, to non-stop gif orgasmic dorkdom, and the ubiquitous "hot or not, squeeze poke kiss lick bang marry date punch in the face" threads. Some posts make my jaw drop, some make me shake my head in disbelief, some posts are annoying (like this one haha) some are hysterical...so thanks opinionated, strong-minded people of MFP.

It's a unique place and all joking aside, I do marvel at all the STRONG personalities on this site -- having a curious mind it makes me wonder...

carryon_zpse70e27b3.jpg

**this post is in no way meant to offend people without a sense of humor. This post is in no way making fun of any particular thread or persons posting on said thread. This post is not meant to be taken as an insult to any aforementioned opinionated people and should be taken with a grain of salt. Should you suddenly feel an urge to freak out, call your doctor.**

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    The forums are how I keep entertained at work. :laugh: