HUGE SUCCESS STORY (w/ Pics)!

Options

Replies

• sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Put some clothes on!!! I thought Nudity was banned? WTF man?
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Reported! You are away too thin now, bragging and only wearing a thong!!! what is wrong with you??!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Eat some ice and cauliflower.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    No underwear pics please...or you will be banned and your post shall be removed
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    you should really look into your squat form.. your knees really shouldn't go over your toes like that.

otherwise, good job! lookin good!
    :heart:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    No underwear pics please...or you will be banned and your post shall be removed

But they might not delete the post if you quote it so post your underwear pics, then quote it later on and you're golden
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Dudz, where r ur nippilz?

It's called localized areolic hypopigmentation and it is a serious medical issue!

Sorry, brah, I dnt meen to hurtz ya feelinz

nice baisepts
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    *sobs* I will NEVER be that thin *runs away crying*
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    your thread is so hilarious, it's made my day, thank you!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    It's so wonderful that you posted such an inspirational story for us to draw from.

It looks like you are squatting something like 290lbs there, not too shabby - but if you keep that up you are going to lose that thigh gap that you've been working so hard for.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    *sobs* I will NEVER be that thin *runs away crying*

I did it! You can too!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    It's so wonderful that you posted such an inspirational story for us to draw from.

It looks like you are squatting something like 290lbs there, not too shabby - but if you keep that up you are going to lose that thigh gap that you've been working so hard for.

it's 315lbs.

however, i'm a little bit worried about the OP's bone density in these pics. can the OP confirm whether he has the bone density of a super athletic 30-year old or not?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    In that last pick it looks like you are still carrying a bit of weight on the lower abdominals and the glute area... Keep at it... You'll get there! :laugh:

:sad: :sad: THIS IS SPOSED TO BE A SUPORT WEBSITE!

Don't listen to the haters...you look amazing...especially the gun you're currently showing off

tumblr_mdmk9x04Ho1r0cjzoo1_500.gif
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

it's 315lbs.

however, i'm a little bit worried about his bone density in these pics. can the OP confirm whether he has the bone density of a super athletic 30-year old or not?

Well I wouldn't know! I'm trying really hard not to get too bulky, so I'm squatting with my 3 lb dumbbells, 3 sets of 3 reps (I hope that's not too much).
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    M1dSLvp.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You forgot to put NSFW in the title. Thanks a lot!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

it's 315lbs.

however, i'm a little bit worried about the OP's bone density in these pics. can the OP confirm whether he has the bone density of a super athletic 30-year old or not?

I actually suffer from the same condition as that poor black man in the documentary "Unbreakable".
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

it's 315lbs.

I actually suffer from the same condition as that poor black man in the documentary "Unbreakable".

you're a super villain too??