taking milk to work

Options
kennie2
kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
Okay this is very random but I need a small bottle for taking milk to have with my oatmeal to work or things like that, Ive just searched amazon and the only thing i could find was a glass bottle or sort of sciency type chemicals bottles.
Does anyone else take milk to work?
What do you use?

Replies

• JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lubefyMkVM1qgezxco1_500.gif
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with using a water bottle?
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I take milk to work, sometimes i take a 1ltr carton to last me the week, if i don't need all that, i decant it into my shaker that i use for making milkshakes.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I use a small empty salsa jar. The lid screws on pretty tight, so no leaks. I'm cheap. :wink:
  • Steph_40
    Steph_40 Posts: 25
    Options
    I use a water bottle. Check wal-mart :smile:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Okay this is very random but I need a small bottle for taking milk to have with my oatmeal to work or things like that, Ive just searched amazon and the only thing i could find was a glass bottle or sort of sciency type chemicals bottles.
    Does anyone else take milk to work?
    What do you use?

This company called Thermos makes these vacuum sealed containers that keep cold things cold for a long time. You should look into getting one of these.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i don't use anything that i would then put water in. made that mistake once..

i've used small glass bottles, plastic tea bottles, etc.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Just a cup. Or one of those reusable plastic cups with the screw top and a straw. Nothing fancy.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I saved a larger spice jar (I think it had bay leaves in it originally) that holds about 4 ounces of liquid. Sometimes I bring almond milk to have with granola and it's the perfect amount.
  • Bethie_J
    Bethie_J Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mason jar.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just buy two liters at the store. One goes to work and the other stays at home. But if you buy milk by the gallon, I've taken milk to work before using a big water bottle.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I use a sippy cup (one you would use for a toddler) No leaks:)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    One of these perhaps?

PFO6908.jpg
  • kcrxgirl
    kcrxgirl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Small thermos. Keeps it cold enough until you get to work.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Use a water bottle!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Please keep us posted on how you progress. I'm very curious on how to brink milk to work too.
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I talk milk to work to go in my oatmeal. I use an empty pickle jar that washed out and pulled the label off of.