Just saying Hi!

Options
kerrymh
kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
Just wanted to say Hi!
I started using this site about 5 days ago on the suggestion of a friend when I got my iphone.
So far I really find it useful.

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything! I find the iPhone app amazingly handy.
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome...come on in the food and exercise diary is great and the support of good friends is fantastic...

B
  • fb0447
    fb0447 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    This is a great site. I was told about it by a friend about it 5 days ago.
    My Doctor told me I have to loose the weight. This program really works.
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I adore this site... I think it's the most healthy way that I have ever lost weight. It makes me more aware of not only what I am eating but how much, and how much my body actually needs.

I am jealous of the iphone app though... I don't have one yet, :'( ... boo hoo. Soon though maybe! haha
  • henry_531
    henry_531 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Sammylynn010, I like your Jacob and Bella thing. That's pretty cool. I've started few weeks ago. And I really like it. I hear ipones break easily. but I don't know. But hope you get one.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, I used to be on a dating site that I loved the forums for but don't use it anymore so I look forward to chatting on here and learning new things.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :drinker: just saying hi back!!
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Hi, everyone - I've been on here since March, but trying to get into shape since the summer of 2008. FInally succeeding with the help of MFP and the group I've met here. I've also learned I need to track my sodium because I'm retaining water in my ankles (not a pretty sight during the summer), so I've added that to my tracking view. It is amazing how much sodium is in processed food; thank goodness the majority of my food intake is fresh meats, fresh fruits and fresh vegetables.