Cookie dough milkshakes are my enemy

I am back on the scale (wagon) to get in shape. I have a small problem with sugar issues but I have been told by the doctor once my weigh goes down it will disappear and I have seen and felt the difference when I lost the first 20lbs. I am now trying to lose the last 30 lbs. and need friends and motivation. My hubby out of town 3 weeks of the month and not here to see the difference, even though he is a great motivator over the phone nightly. I am purely selfish in my pursuit of the "bikini body" I had it before and I want it back. I even had it after I gave birth to my daughters. I have gotten lazy over the past few years and didn't care that I was putting on the weight. Last year I started this change and lost 20 lbs. in 2 months and I am going on vacation at the end of June and would love to lose more so I can wear what I want and feel good. Also I wouldn't mind blowing a few minds at my transformation lol. I told you it was selfish.

This all being said, I am looking for friends who will give me hell and encouragement at the same time. If I start to fall again I want someone to kick me in the *kitten* and tell me what I need to do. At the same time understanding from friends that life is still here in the middle of this journey and I have still to deal with teenage girls that try my patience to no end with my hubby out of town and I have no real back up and yeah damn it that cookie dough milkshake from the ice cream shop was not a good idea but damn it tasted good and its not going to kill me for a one day cheat.

That being said I would love friends and motivators :) Feel free to add me

Replies

• ygrmstr
    ygrmstr Posts: 23 Member
    Sounds like your kicking *kitten* I need tough motivation as well, request sent!
  • Jennas125
    Jennas125 Posts: 16
    Well we can both motivate each other. i actually good at motivating people its myself i have the trouble of keeping going lol