Lunchmeat?

Options
2»

Replies

• eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll have lean turkey or roast beef but mainly buy it so I can have a little variety (or something quick on hand)--nothing I have regularly. I'm not overly concerned with my sodium but am trying to keep an eye on it. Hormel makes a line that is more natural (less or no nitrates etc). I have bought it and like the taste but it is pretty pricey for me ($5.00 or so for a package). Worth it if you are really watching all the additives etc.

If you have a Wal-Mart anywhere close look for it there. All 3 of my Wal-Marts have it and its $2.38 a package. Much cheaper than alot of other stores. :smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I'll have lean turkey or roast beef but mainly buy it so I can have a little variety (or something quick on hand)--nothing I have regularly. I'm not overly concerned with my sodium but am trying to keep an eye on it. Hormel makes a line that is more natural (less or no nitrates etc). I have bought it and like the taste but it is pretty pricey for me ($5.00 or so for a package). Worth it if you are really watching all the additives etc.

If you have a Wal-Mart anywhere close look for it there. All 3 of my Wal-Marts have it and its $2.38 a package. Much cheaper than alot of other stores. :smile:
    Thanks:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: , I don't get out there too often, but that's a HECK of a lot less to pay, sure appreciate you posting it, to jog my memory. Anything to save money on good food in these times!:ohwell: :tongue:

Becca