New guy looking for people to hold me accountable.

Hey everyone.

My account has been here a long time I guess (I have no idea when I created it) but I'm actually new here. I'm a 27 year old guy from Ottawa Ontario. I'm looking for some people to hold me accountable lol. I have a feeling that if someone can see my profile I'll be a little more motivated to keep on track. Fire off a request if your interested in being friends.

Info about my weight:
Highest: 350
Current: 300
Goal: 200 (for now)

The first 50 pounds lost was due to my jaw being wired shut for a month. So not much of an achievement but I've kept it off for 2 years so that's something.

Replies

• Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    I'd be more than happy to help you out when it's needed. Add me. :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    I'm definitely willing to help you out, especially since thanks to you I'm singing Bad to the Bone and it's not pretty LOL
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    I would love to help you out!

Sw: 250 pounds

Cw: 164 pounds

Gw: 140 pounds

This has been a almost 3 year journey for me to get this far. you can do this.
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    I sent you a FR! :bigsmile:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    To be honest, if you want to find someone to hold you accountable, go look in a mirror. You can have 800 people on your friends list here and they can't "make" you log correctly, eat correctly, or work out correctly...all of that is on you.

Encouragement, yeah that can be offered. Advice...of course. Examples...yes, that too, but accountability, that's really all on you.

If you really want it, then you'll be really willing to work for it, and you will really get it.