Replies

• SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    5ft 2
    UK size 12 (US size 8)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8', and when I weighed 150, I was a size M top and size 6 in jeans. Can only imagine what I'll be when I reach 140.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    At 144 lbs & 5'4 I was in size 10s. This was 20 yrs ago though. LOL
  • organic0gf
    organic0gf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I weigh 141.5 right now. I just went shopping today for work pants because mine are too big. I found out I am mostly a size 6. Some 4's, and some 8's. A small in everything else. First time around in the dressing room I got all 8's and tried them on and all were too big. Great NSV today! My height is 5' 6.5 inches, and I am an hourglass/pear. I got to this weight by counting calories and exercise. Both weight lifting and cardio.

I have always wondered about this. All the girls say they wear these tiny sizes. At 5' 8" and when I was 140, I wore a size 12 and it was very snug. I probably would have been more comfy in a 14, but hey, I was a lot younger. How is that possible? I am not built out of proportion or anything like that.

And like funkyspunky who at 5'8', and 150 wore a size 6. I just don't get it.
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    size 10, and Im 5.9 ENGLISH SIZES
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    LOL.. at 140 pounds I was in fourth grade and wearing a girl's size 14 "Pretty Plus" from J.C.Penny.
  • sdpeklo
    sdpeklo Posts: 82
    Options
    I am 5.3 1/2. Yep I count that 1/2. I weighed in today at 136.6 . I wear 6s but they are very loose. 4s are ok, I have several 4s but I feel like if I gain an ounce in the 4s it all shows. I prefer comfort and looser clothing, usually mediums on top. I have broad shoulders and larger upper arms in comparison to most women. I think to be a solid size 4 would stress me out to no end. I have shopped and bought my clothes on the basis of maintain a healthy weight range based off what I have going in my life...: ) So it all fits and fits well whether I weigh 135 or 145. : )
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" and 139 (this morning yay!). I wear a Us 10 or 12 depending on cut and fit. And tops are small to medium.
  • chadderack
    Options
    Don't know. That was 8th grade, probably.

At 6'0, I would look like a skeleton at 140 lbs.

Oh, wait. This isn't a thread for dudes.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I weigh 141.5 right now. I just went shopping today for work pants because mine are too big. I found out I am mostly a size 6. Some 4's, and some 8's. A small in everything else. First time around in the dressing room I got all 8's and tried them on and all were too big. Great NSV today! My height is 5' 6.5 inches, and I am an hourglass/pear. I got to this weight by counting calories and exercise. Both weight lifting and cardio.

I have always wondered about this. All the girls say they wear these tiny sizes. At 5' 8" and when I was 140, I wore a size 12 and it was very snug. I probably would have been more comfy in a 14, but hey, I was a lot younger. How is that possible? I am not built out of proportion or anything like that.

And like funkyspunky who at 5'8', and 150 wore a size 6. I just don't get it.

check out mybodygallery.com you can see photos of real women sorted by weight and it tells you what size they wear as well.
  • thefragile7393
    thefragile7393 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I wore a 10 or 12
  • reginahitchcock
    reginahitchcock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and a large frame. I carry a majority of my weight in my thighs, but at 140 (in HS) I was in size 7 jeans, tight, but okay for comfort.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 140 and a size 6-8
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, weigh 144 wear size 4-6 and a small/medium. :smile:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Not there yet .. here to see others answers. :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I think i was a size 12 at 140 lbs

I started out wearing a very tight size 20 at 200 lbs

I am now in a size 6 and i currently weigh 123
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    5'8
    Cw 135lbs size 6 small/medium frame. I was a size 6 at 140lbs as well the size 6 just looks better now. I am a size 5 around 125lbs. If i built up my lean muscle mass I would probably be a size 4/5 at 135lbs biggest part is thigh muscle.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Hi I'm 140 currently my height is 5'5" and I would say I'm hourglass shape. I'm mainly in 8's some times I can squeeze into a 6 or have to go to a 10 for things like bathingsuits.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am only 5'-2" tall, but when I was 140, I was wearing a 6. At 134 now, still wearing some 6's and 4's.
  • callmedottie
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 140lbs now and I'm a M/L on top and a 9/12 on bottom. (12 being high-rise things.) I don't think my body can physically get down to a small, no matter how much weight I lose, because I have a large rib cage. Everyone distributes weight differently.