Fitblr anyone?

Options
Hi guys, i've just started up a tumblr and it'd be really cool if anyone would add me?
Anyone else got their own fitblr they want people to add?

http://super-sixpackforsummer.tumblr.com/

Replies

• emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    No one? :(
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I have seen a few of those but I'm not sure what I would do if I created a page. I hope I'm not coming off as simple but do you create journals? I see there are pictures from different blogs posted on people's pages but not sure what else it is used for? I read the policy on setting up a fitblr but, well as I said, I can't figure out what the perks are and what else it allows you to post or create to post? That may not make sense, lol, let me know if it doesn't. :D
  • emilygray7165
    Options
    To be honest, I just use it for motivational pictures and quotes that keep me going when i feel like giving up. But you can also post a daily blog, let people know what workouts you're doing, and find out what workouts other people are doing. :)
  • kaylindeschanel
    kaylindeschanel Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i have a fitblr

www.krembrulei.tumblr.com
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    To be honest, I just use it for motivational pictures and quotes that keep me going when i feel like giving up. But you can also post a daily blog, let people know what workouts you're doing, and find out what workouts other people are doing. :)

Ah, ok. I know I have saved a lot of quotes and images from fitblr that are I have used in my virtual weightloss journal I created with publisher. I may have to look into that more to see if it is for me. :) Thanks for the info, hope you reach all of your goals!
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting one because I love Tumblr, but I mostly post about TV shows and social theory about the media on mine (I'm at threestories for that and my blog is all Supernatural all the time right now because the finale was last night). I want a full-fledged website and fitness blog, but Tumblr serves its own purposes, too. Anyway, hope y'all don't mind if I follow you on my TV-related account for now :)
  • emilygray7165
    Options
    i have a fitblr

www.krembrulei.tumblr.com

I hope you follow back!
  • emilygray7165
    Options
    I was thinking about starting one because I love Tumblr, but I mostly post about TV shows and social theory about the media on mine (I'm at threestories for that and my blog is all Supernatural all the time right now because the finale was last night). I want a full-fledged website and fitness blog, but Tumblr serves its own purposes, too. Anyway, hope y'all don't mind if I follow you on my TV-related account for now :)

No that's absolutely fine! :)