How many Fr's do you get per day ?

Options

Replies

• Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that some people have 100's of friends and I wonder how they do it?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Think I've had 2....I don't fish for them however.

I can be a pretty big d1ck sometimes....I wouldn't friend me either :laugh:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Zero
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I got 22 today.. which is why getting past my profile is like passing a SAT exam lol

If you have an amazing transformation, people want to know what you eat haha
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I had to put a stop on mine. I had 125 and I couldn't keep up with them all. I don't collect friends...I like to be supportive to them all.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much and what I post in the forums that day.

This. I get one or two per day if I am active on the forums. Most are denied because of no message.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Since I've gotten a few, I'd put the number somewhere between zero and one. It's closer to zero, but not quite there.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Maybe 2 or 3 a month.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I had to put a stop on mine. I had 125 and I couldn't keep up with them all. I don't collect friends...I like to be supportive to them all.

Yeah I quit supporting unless they have actually approached me for advice and support.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think about 1-2 a week. I rarely toss them out myself as I'm weirdly shy about it, but I have managed to collect a wonderful bunch of very nice folk so far.
  • Kst76
    Options
    I think I have averaged about 3 a day since I first joined. I post before and after pics when I see a thread that applies to my journey so that is where the majority of the FRs come from. I have a more the merrier policy though so it all works out.

Your story is pretty amazing. You look like a swimsuit model now. That is a huge accomplishment. And you have a good attitude and personality to go with it. Not everybody have that.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Like zero... Just about all my friends I requested first due to location and amount of weight to lose. :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    what is a "Fr's"
  • Kst76
    Options
    what is a "Fr's"

friends I think?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    funyon rings?
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    maybe 1 or 2 a week usually without a message. just a random request and then they never write to me lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I think the most I got in one day was 6.

Days I am active in the forums, I usually get 2 or so. I don't add any without messages (unless it's a hot chick and then it's GAME ON) and delete people weekly because I don't really like most people enough to care what they are squirreling about or ate for dinner.
  • kizzybubbles
    kizzybubbles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread, I received one request and sent out one!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    what is a "Fr's"

friends I think?

It means friend requests. :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    what is a "Fr's"

friends I think?

It means friend requests. :)