DOES THIS REALLY WORK!?!?!? or is it a scam...? tattoo??

Options
13»

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Conclusion:

It’s difficult to give 100% sure answers to questions concerning both the efficacy of Tat B Gone tattoo fading cream and the ability of consumers to try it “risk free.” Be that as it may , It seems to me that by creating the transparently fictitious “Tattoo Removal Institute” in order to surreptitiously promote its products, Tat B Gone has shown without a doubt that it is an organization that is lacking in scruples and business ethics. Considering further that there are no details available on the Tat B Gone website (or anywhere else for that matter) about the ingredients of their creams or identities of the people running the company, and I have no choice but to conclude that Tat B Gone would be a risky purchase indeed and more than likely turn out to be nothing more than a waste of your time and money.
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i like the tattoo i would say make some modifications if you'd like but i think is pretty as it is....
  • shastacrystal
    shastacrystal Posts: 262
    Options
    I think it looks nice and you should just embrace it! Have them add some highlighting to it to brighten up and then just try to learn to love it! :) I think it is pretty and I would love to have a flat belly like that! LOL