Gained 5 lbs back!

Options
I hate this! I was sick for 2 weeks almost and I ended up eating more than I should be. Now I'm 5lbs heavier again!

Replies

• enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Its ok...brush it off and keep ur head high!! Im sure it will come back off quickly, just dont give up!

Erin
    SW 3/1/10- 241
    CW 5/30/10- 209
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Time to get back on that workout horse! Do it...now!!! :o]
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Binky, don't give up! It happened me a few weeks ago too and it fell right back off when I got back on track once feeling better. Give your body time to heal and don't push yourself too hard. You WILL lose it again :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, girl! 5 lbs is better than 10 or 20 or worse! :happy: Keep your chin up and just get back on, eat healthy and work out and you'll have it lost in no time.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I am so bummed. I had knee surgery 4 weeks ago and have not been able to do much exercising. I went from working out in some form 5 to six days a week, to doing some light rehab and have gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks. I'm so bummed about it. I know to some 5 pounds doesn't seem like much, but I'm beginning to feel it in my stomach and clothes. I'm sttarting to feel like an overgrown blimp. Hopefully I will be able to do some 30 minute walks this week and get back on track. I hope you feel better and can get back on track again soon.
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support guys. I was lost for a little, and avoided MFP all together. I didn't log my food entry journal, but 2 weeks ago I started motivating myself to get back on track. Now, I've managed to loose the 5 lbs, and also loose a few more. Thank you for all your wonderful kind and supportive words.