9 weeks progress (with pics)!

Options
I have been on MFP for 9 weeks now, eating right (while still having cheat date meals with the boyfriend) and exercising 4-5 times a week. Here is my little progress! I know it isn't much, but I am not really looking to lose weight, more to slim and tone up for our summer trip to costa rica <3

So yeah, I am still quite proud of myself :)

before
startmarch17th.jpg

now
9weeks.jpg

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I will take your before pic any day. I dont think you need to lose weight just tone up with weights.
  • betternette
    betternette Posts: 21
    Options
    I can see the difference. Great job lady. You look great!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    such a tiny waist and flat belly, your so lucky! i wish!
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see the difference..great job :flowerforyou: .did u weight train?could you please share your exercise schedule?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress and you have a great figure! :flowerforyou:
  • godiva99
    godiva99 Posts: 78
    Options
    That's fantastic! What kind of workouts are you doing?

I did great last year, but after my trip to Disney this past February, I lost all good habits and gained several pounds and a fat belly again! Been juicing and daily Jillian Michael's dvds
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Splendid job!!!! I want a waist like yours. :smile:
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options
    i can definitely see the difference..great job :flowerforyou: .did u weight train?could you please share your exercise schedule?

Thank you everyone!! :)
    My progress is mostly due to my calorie deficit but I do go to the gym 4 times a week. I usually go for 40min of cardio, either on the elliptical or on the treadmill (doing speed intervals), then I finish with 15min of weights. Depending on what area I focus on that day, I will do 3 series of 12 reps on the leg press, the butterfly machine or the one for the lower back. I also do 3 series of 15 abs crunches and 2 series of 12 reps for the obliques.

On top of that, I go horseback riding once a week (jumping, so high intensity) and I try to integrate one to two 15-20min outdoor jogs on my off days.

That's about it! Nothing very intense, so my progress is mostly from my diet I believe.And more exercise in general :) I used to eat a lot of sweets and desserts. Now I keep them for my date nights with my boyfriend (so 2-3 cheat meals a week). Don't deprive yourself from the foods you like! Just keep them for special occasions

Good luck everyone!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring....You look great in both but congrats on accomplishing great progress in 9 weeks..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!