Cute Kids.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You go gir'l! You look awesome!
  • sagetiger
    sagetiger Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so awesome!!! So if my calories are set at 1200 I need to burn more than 1200 in exercise?
    Um if you plan on dying of starvation from having negative calories go ahead...if you eat 1200 a day and burn more than 1200 a day you die. And how exactly do you plan on burning that many calories a day?
  • ebbandflow
    ebbandflow Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    congrats on your commitment to self. not to mention you look freakin" great. Just wanted to let you know your words of wisdom on Diet, Exercise, and Determination are now in huge print on my fridge, so thanks.
  • jeaninelhughes1
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    amazinggg the before pics look like your MOM..and after some sexy teen!! you ROCK
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Awesome! Great Job!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh you look amazing. Such an inspiration.
  • Dawnymaries
    Dawnymaries Posts: 109
    Options
    Wow!! So amazing! I hope I can get my stomach to look like that in the end!
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Absolutely stunning transformation. Jaw dropping.
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!! Truly inspirational!!!
  • wacarr
    wacarr Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats! You look absolutely amazing. You really give me hope. I just want to make sure I understand your diet correctly. So on days that you did not go to the gym and work out, If you are suppose to eat 1200 calories since you did not go to the gym to burn lets say 500 calories you would only eat then 700 calories for the day, but if you did work out and burn 500 calories you would eat your whole 1200?
  • dar9757
    dar9757 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, good job!!! Congrats!
  • Lauren2H
    Lauren2H Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! And you give me hope that I'm not doomed to one pieces for the rest of my life. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your awesome success!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look absolutely amazing. You really give me hope. I just want to make sure I understand your diet correctly. So on days that you did not go to the gym and work out, If you are suppose to eat 1200 calories since you did not go to the gym to burn lets say 500 calories you would only eat then 700 calories for the day, but if you did work out and burn 500 calories you would eat your whole 1200?

No 1200 is the base so if you work harder you get more. Now I am not sure I would eat all that back because that builds muscle which was never really my goal. I upped my activity level rather than adding structured exercise routine. I didn't have 30 min a day to guarantee a shower to myself when the baby was small much less do a workout class.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    WOWEE! Congrats! Can I ask what kind of workout you do?
  • AngelBaby7041
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so awesome!!! So if my calories are set at 1200 I need to burn more than 1200 in exercise?

LOL No Your body burns some calories in your everyday activity. You need to eat less than the calories your body burns on its own plus the ones you gain from exercise.

Like my maintenance calories are 1600 so if I eat 1600 I stay the same. If I work out and burn an additional 200 then I need to eat 1800 to stay the same. If I want to lose 1lb a week then I need to cut 500 calories a day or add that much exercise. I tended to cut more from the calories I was eating rather than trying to exercise it all off. With all my boys it was just not practical to think I could exercise that much. :-) Hope that helps!

So the myfirnesspal app says I need 1870 cals. If I cut 500 cals out then that means I actually need 1370 cals to lose 1lb a week? Because tbh that 1870 cals seems like a lot.
    Also I heard that if you ate "normally" again, (eating more cals then what you"ve stuck to) you"d gain weight back D: and That's what gets me paranoid and unmotivated ):
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

LOL No Your body burns some calories in your everyday activity. You need to eat less than the calories your body burns on its own plus the ones you gain from exercise.

Like my maintenance calories are 1600 so if I eat 1600 I stay the same. If I work out and burn an additional 200 then I need to eat 1800 to stay the same. If I want to lose 1lb a week then I need to cut 500 calories a day or add that much exercise. I tended to cut more from the calories I was eating rather than trying to exercise it all off. With all my boys it was just not practical to think I could exercise that much. :-) Hope that helps!

So the myfirnesspal app says I need 1870 cals. If I cut 500 cals out then that means I actually need 1370 cals to lose 1lb a week? Because tbh that 1870 cals seems like a lot.
    Also I heard that if you ate "normally" again, (eating more cals then what you"ve stuck to) you"d gain weight back D: and That's what gets me paranoid and unmotivated ):

You need to redefine normal eating. When I was 218lbs I would eat 2300 ish most days and then it would spike to 3k sometimes. If I ate that again, yes I would gain but I have no desire to eat 2300 calories anymore. Normal for me is about 1600 which is roughly 400 more than what I ate for the majority of my weight loss. My diet has adjusted. I can walk away from a pizza now after one slice. That doesn't happen overnight but it will happen if you stick to it. You will start to look at items like pizza burgers chocolate cookies cream sauces booze and all other high calorie items as treats instead of comfort. I won't say the adjustment period is easy (I cried I missed fast food so much) but I will say sticking to it after the adjustment is much much much easier than I thought it would be. Do I eat fast food now? Yes. Do I order the biggest burger I can fit in my mouth and an extra large chili cheese fries washed down with a milk shake? Nope. I couldn't eat that now if I wanted to. It would be heavier and greasier than my stomach would be able to handle now. Now that I am maintaining there is no single item that I will not allow myself to have but I keep an eye on the scale and I keep a rough count on my calories. If I know I will be eating a heavier meal on Friday for date night I will cut across the week to make up for it. If I go to lunch with a friend and they insist on fried chicken and waffles, I eat it too but I trim other parts of my week or up my activity to make up for it. Maintenance is nothing to fear, it is easy after dieting. Good Luck!!
  • MANISHEETA
    MANISHEETA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is awsome. You are an inspiration to me in my journey.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    From one female to another female you look hot. Rock that bikini girl :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!