MFP looks kind of wacky.....

Options

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Glad it isnt just me! Rebooted , cleared cache etc should have looked here first :P hehe

Just saw this on facebook

"MyFitnessPal
    Our apologies for any issues, or bizarre appearance with the site, we are currently adding some behind the scenes improvements, but have run into a few delays.

Hopefully, these will be corrected here as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We hope to be back to normal here as soon as possible."
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG! Thank F it's fixed. I was having withdrawals!!!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Our apologies for any issues, or bizarre appearance with the site, we are currently adding some behind the scenes improvements, but have run into a few delays.

Hopefully, these will be corrected here as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We hope to be back to normal here as soon as possible.
    Unlike · · Share · 9051 · 7 minutes ago · From FaceBook
  • tuck11er
    tuck11er Posts: 10
    Options
    It's fine on my Kindle and iPod, not on laptop...weird.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    awww...... I liked the new layout.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    whew...its back!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yay, it's fixed!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    ...and I just noticed my 'morning snack', 'afternoon snack' ad 'evening snack' categories were just globbed together as one meal called 'snacks'. weird.
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    just found this topic and then it's back- woo hoo!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My diary settings went back to the standard. All my food and been moves around. Not happy. Not happy at all. I have 6 sections and my entire diary has been reassigned WRONGLY into 4. Hope it goes back to how it was.
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yay it's fixed!!!
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My food log is all effed up. My dinner is gone. All my headings are changed ... WTF?!?!?!
  • BarbaraAnn1949
    Options
    My MFP is all messed up to hope they fix it. Don't know what I will do I cannot figure it out the way it is. Makes me mad I sure don't want to quit this site.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    yea its fixed...good lord that sucked..
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My MFP is all messed up to hope they fix it. Don't know what I will do I cannot figure it out the way it is. Makes me mad I sure don't want to quit this site.

Wow, 30 minutes between a technical problem starting, and threats of leaving the site? Bit harsh.
  • emibrus1
    emibrus1 Posts: 59
    Options

Wow, 30 minutes between a technical problem starting, and threats of leaving the site? Bit harsh.

BUT WE EXPECT TO GET WHAT WE PAID FOR!

...wait a second.
  • emibrus1
    emibrus1 Posts: 59
    Options
    My diary settings went back to the standard. All my food and been moves around. Not happy. Not happy at all. I have 6 sections and my entire diary has been reassigned WRONGLY into 4. Hope it goes back to how it was.

Your diary looks fine to me!

----

They're fixing it, guys! Patience! They can't be fixing 20 different things at once...they're going down a list and hitting it one at a time (as they should to ensure they fix it correctly).
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    MFP = Mo Fo's imPatient...
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Patience.gif

*whispers* (patience.....)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My diary timing also got all messed up..eh I'll live.