feeling discouraged! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Doug, you are absolutely a standout! You look fantastic. If I were a 22 year old guy, I'd hit the weights in the gym. Be proud of yourself!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    We get so set on our mental picture of ourselves, it can often take 6 months or more to reset that picture. Give it time. Listen to you feedback form others and other non scale sources. Are you r clothes smaller, do you have better stamina, what can you do now you did not before?

Keep it up! You have done well and will continue to!
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You see yourself every day so the gradual changes will be harder for you to see. I've just seen your pictures and OH. MY. GOD. it is immensely obvious that you have done amazingly well.

All I can say is that anytime you feel discouraged, take a look at your pics.

BRAVO YOU!!! Muchos respect!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Stop the clock. Let look at those accomplishments. Lost a ton weight. That is no easy task. You look better. You should be feeling better. Do yourself a favor...pull a biggest loser trick out of the drawer. Find and old picture and take a new one. Look at the difference in what you've cone. Also fill up a backpack with all that extra pounds lost. Try walking around with it....not easy not fun. You're here because you chose to do it. You committed. It might not be perfect but it's a lot better than before. You can only be you and you're a better you.