My Wii Fit Routine

Options
Hey everyone! I have had the Wii Fit for a while and I'm sure some of you have as well. I have been playing with it to try and discover ways to make it more challenging since a lot of the exercises and games are too easy for me now. Usually I work out at the gym but I'm a stay at home mom and can't always make it to the gym since I can't always get someone to watch my daughter for me. So during her naptime or after she goes to sleep I need a workout I can do with little to no equipment. In addition to my yoga, pilates, and Ballet Beautiful dvds, I use Wii Fit!

I wanted to share one of my routines with you guys because I know there are a lot of other time pressed people on here too. This is a super easy 49 minute workout that any beginner can do. It combines yoga and strength exercises for a full body toning workout that easily flows from one move to the next. It's low impact and won't leave you breathless, but it will get your heart rate up just enough. So its perfect to do in addition to your other workouts, or a little something on rest days when you don't feel like doing a lot.

Yoga - Half Moon
Yoga - Sun Salutation
Yoga - Standing Knee
Yoga - Warrior
Yoga - Tree
Yoga - Dance
Strength - Lunge
Strength - Side Lunge
Strength - Rowing Squat x 2 (30 squats)
Strength - Torso Twists
Yoga - Grounded V
Strength - Plank
Strength - Lunge
Strength - Side Lunge
Strength - Rowing Squat x 2 (60 squats)
Yoga - Grounded V
Strength - Plank
Strength - Torso Twists
Strength - Single Leg Extension
Strength - Single Leg Twist
Strength - Sideways Leg Lift
Strength - Single Leg Reach
Strength - Arm and Leg Lift
Yoga - Spine Extension
Yoga - Gate
Yoga - Cobra
Yoga - Spinal Twist

Whenever I discover a routine that works pretty good for me I write it down to remember for later. I have a few more written down if anyone wants to hear them just ask! Hope this helps someone out!