Looking for some friends

Options
Hello all =) my name is Nicole. I'm not so new to MFP I have used it in the past. However it has been a while since I was an active member and would love some new friends to (re)start my journey with.

A little about me, im 24 yrs old and will be starting nursing school come Sept. I have exactly 110 days to lose some of this weight that I have put back on. I hate feeling like a prisoner inside my own body and really want to start this new chapter of my life out being the best me I can be! My starting weight this time around is 235lbs. I am 5'7" and my long term goal is to reach 140 however right now I have my eyes set on 175.

I just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred so if anyone is also doing that I would LOVE to hear from you!

any friends requests would be great though!

~Nicole

Replies

• shosh413
    shosh413 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hey i would love to be friends! I'm 20 and in college too! Woohoo for nursing! i'm going for social work :)
    I did 30 day shred in the past and it was awesome! My advice is stick it out! It's a great accomplishment when you say that you have done it for 30 days :)

Request sent!