The Office.

Options
gonnamakeanewaccount
gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
Did any of you watch the finale?

A tear-jerker doesn't even begin to cover it. I've been watching this show for years, and I have become so attached to each and every character. This has been the one TV show that I truly loved and will always cherish.

After all, who could forget Jim and Pam, Michael, Dwight, and the rest of the gang?

Replies

• vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    not reading!!! I haven't watched yet.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    not reading!!! I haven't watched yet.

No worries. I made sure not to spoil anything.
  • vice350z
    Options
    going to watch now
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching when Michael left. Damn you Holly you vial temptress!!
  • vice350z
    Options
    crap, not on hulu yet. When was it on?
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love that show! I have it on my DVR waiting for me to get home from work.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    crap, not on hulu yet. When was it on?

It won't be on Hulu until tomorrow. :(

They always post it the next day.
  • mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Hulu early this week, it should be there. I'll miss the show a lot too. It's funny, both my wife and I started to think it was running down hill at one point and gave up on it. Since then, we've re-watched those episodes and like them all now.

I loved when Will Farrel took over and told came back after his head injury to attempt a joke.
  • vice350z
    Options
    Ed Helm's portrayal of Andy makes me hate him...just how stupid and oblivious he is...it annoys me to watch him lol.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    I saw it on Hulu early this week, it should be there. I'll miss the show a lot too. It's funny, both my wife and me started to think it was running down hill at one point and gave up on it. Since then, we've re-watched those episodes and think can't see what we were thinking.

I loved when Will Farrel took over and told came back after his head injury to attempt a joke.

The finale was tonight. There's no way it was on Hulu earlier this week.

My boyfriend and I started thinking that for a moment too, and realized the same thing.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    Ed Helm's portrayal of Andy makes me hate him...just how stupid and oblivious he is...it annoys me to watch him lol.

Really?

He always makes me laugh. All of them do.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    think th e show is dumb
  • vice350z
    Options

Really?

i dont know what it is...he just annoys me.

I haven't watched since season 1...just here and there. Are pam and jim supposed to be in love...cuz they seem to have no chemistry at all this season from what I've watched.
  • mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Hulu early this week, it should be there. I'll miss the show a lot too. It's funny, both my wife and me started to think it was running down hill at one point and gave up on it. Since then, we've re-watched those episodes and think can't see what we were thinking.

My boyfriend and I started thinking that for a moment too, and realized the same thing.

Wait.... maybe what I saw wasn't the finale then. My wife will be really excited. Last one I saw had Andie auditioning as a singer. That wasn't the finale?
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    think th e show is dumb

We're all entitled to our own opinions.

Just not sure why you took the time out to say you think the show is dumb.

Hm. To each their own.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options

Wait.... maybe what I saw wasn't the finale then. My wife will be really excited. Last one I saw had Andie auditioning as a singer. That wasn't the finale?

Nope! :smile:

The finale will be on Hulu tomorrow.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    had the last two seasons been as well-put-together as the finale, I would've watched more.

that said, the finale was exceptional.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    think th e show is dumb

We're all entitled to our own opinions.

Just not sure why you took the time out to say you think the show is dumb.

Hm. To each their own.

This. I don't get it. lol
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options

Really?

i dont know what it is...he just annoys me.

I haven't watched since season 1...just here and there. Are pam and jim supposed to be in love...cuz they seem to have no chemistry at all this season from what I've watched.

If you watched every episode, you'd understand. They end up working out in the end.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    Options
    think th e show is dumb

Then why did you click on the link to come to this forum about a show you hate?!?!? *shaking my head*

I too watched it faithfully the first few seasons, but admittedly have been a little less regular in the last couple of seasons. Looking forward to seeing the finale still to see how they try to tie things up.

I bawled uncontrollably at the final episode of "M*A*S*H: Goodbye, Farewell, Amen". Loved* that show. Not sure that any other TV shows have grown on me to that degree and affected me like that since.