exercise for tired people

Options
AndineC
AndineC Posts: 20 Member
Hi I'm always tired does anyone have any exercise tips or idea's to get me started? I know I need to do this but I am short on time and energy. probably need to be done in the evening so a dvd or something? thanks

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    What do you like to do? Are you a dancer? Do you like walking? Is being in the water fun? Find what you like and find a way to do that frequently.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    if you have not exercise much before, start of lite, even 10 min walk

to get some exercise into you life without a set time, try taking the stair not the lift, park the car father away, or get off s stop earlier. when putting things away like washing take a small pile and do more trips, walking without going for a walk if you know what i mean

I hope this helps
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You are tired in the evening because you come home from work, eat and turn on the Tv. You will be less tired after you start exercising. I was like that for years until I started to work out from time to time. Last night my knees were hurting and they needed a recovery break, so I was walking around the house complaining I was bored and wanted to go out and do something.
    The begining is hard, but after that sitting on the couch with the remote control in your hand will feel like prison :)
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey pretty lady, just noticed the life centre do aqua zumba on wednesday evenings. Will dig out my zumba dvds for you too.
    Im also thinking about doing an aqua aerobics class if you want to join me?xx
  • seanyldn
    seanyldn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you have a games console, those fitness games you can get are a good start, you can just do short things and you don't have to go anywhere. Wii Fit, Kinect stuff etc..
  • AndineC
    Options
    ooh how long is the class?
  • AndineC
    Options
    its my kids keeping me awake so always tired, I like dancing around lol something that can be done at home and in as little time as possible lol