Sharing

One night after eating as much pizza, chips and frozen dinner as I wanted, I finally decided to start changing. Grade 7 is when I started to gain weight. I stopped running, playing sports, left my friends and moved to other side of the city in Canada.

I am male, 19 years old and 6'3". Since I started to moderate what I eat and cycling 1-1.5 hours 3 times a week, I went from 210+ lbs to below 200 in the month that I've been using MyFitnessPal. My goal is to lose another 25 pounds of fat.

Starting next month I am thinking of joining the local gym. The bike that I am currently doing cardio on is old, heavy and rusty, plus there isn't a nice route to ride on. In addition to doing cardio on machines, I might also start strength training as well. Of the ocean of information and products on strength training, I have come up with a preliminary diet. Note - I have zero cooking skills.

-Breakfast-
Toasted whole grain bread with peanut butter
Canned light tuna

-Before Exercise-
Cellucor C4 Extreme (Seems to be very popular, good reviews, minimal side effects.)

-After Exercise-
BioTrust Low Carb Protein (Contains both whey and casein protein for fast and slow absorption.)

After the gym I will be going to school. I am thinking of picking up a sandwich on the way either from Subway or Quiznos with 9 grain bread, turkey, onion, lettuce, pepper, swiss cheese and undecided on sauce.

-Dinner-
Baked chicken breast
Boiled potato and frozen vegetables
Light tuna

-Before Bed-
BioTrust Low Carb Protein

Replies