Are you ever?

Options
Are you ever just not in the mood to search for the foods and update? I'm not just talkin when you know you ate really bad and don't want to know how many calories. But just in general. I have been like that lately. Been exersizing eatting farely well. (I still have my Frap everyday) But I really am just too lazy to up date my logs. Yet I am willing to type this. Go Figure...

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    4 days last week I didn't care. I slightly injured myself, and I was eating healthy, but I totally abandoned tracking for the days I was laid up at home.

Sometimes I update all at once at the beginning or end of the day too.
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and look! You might be surprised that you didn't go over as much as you think you did, and you won't beat yourself up as much....and you might be able to get on track again tomorrow! :)

We all need a break now and then, especially cutting ourself one!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nope... I'm pretty obsessed about logging my food. :laugh:
  • kewlbuttons
    kewlbuttons Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    4 days last week I didn't care. I slightly injured myself, and I was eating healthy, but I totally abandoned tracking for the days I was laid up at home.

Sometimes I update all at once at the beginning or end of the day too.

Yea thats what I usually do. Do it all at the end of the day. I guess by the time I do everything I just wanna play games and chat instead. lol
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Are you ever just not in the mood to search for the foods and update? I'm not just talkin when you know you ate really bad and don't want to know how many calories. But just in general. I have been like that lately. Been exersizing eatting farely well. (I still have my Frap everyday) But I really am just too lazy to up date my logs. Yet I am willing to type this. Go Figure...
    Giggling at that last line:tongue:

Hm, I gotta say I actually enjoy logging on the good days since I feel proud that I ate the healthy 'stuff', but yea sometimes I guess I do get to the end of my day. Then realizing I hadn't logged anything along the way have to then remember everything I ate even if it was planned (ahh in my head, which is basically a big black hole at times!:laugh: :blushing: ) so trying to remember it all hurts my head. SO I can understand wanting to blow it off.:wink:

Now the crappy eating days, OMG I really don't like logging those (because I'm so disappointed in myself) and to be honest (shhh, shut your ears peeps) I don't every single time. I suggest a person does (to be able to look back and compare) and when I do, I feel better because even though the cals are crazy high I can look it over and realize why I feel so crappy and have the headache (junk food headache to the MAX). . lol Which most definitely curbs the times I do it, ick salt overdose, not fun, not fun at all:sick:
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Nope... I'm pretty obsessed about logging my food. :laugh:

Yup me too!! The only time I don't want to log is when I blew it!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    since I log my entire weeks plan for M-F on Sunday I don't have that problem, it's easy for me to adjust servings or add one or two new thing since I really have everything logged already. Preplanning this intensly has really helped me. I don't have to think about it. I just look up what it i is I am suppose to eat. It has reallly helped me get all of my nutrients in line. good luck to all of you.