Options
2»

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    my husband mentioned fish.

tilapia (?)

Ive never had it before so I am hoping it is good.

You will so love this (not breaded, pan seared) little miracle whip & sweet relish tartar. YUMMO. Make sure you have black beans and some steamed veggies.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    2.7oz grilled steak made into a sandwich with lettuce, cucumbers, sliced tomato, fat-free mayo, encased within Thomas 110 calorie "Everything" bagel thins. And 2 cups of water to wash it down. I'm so full! :drinker:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Old fashion Beef Stew... one of my families favorites. :smile:
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Beef sukiyaki.
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thai-style fishcakes (made with salmon) and lots of veggies :)

Do you make these yourself? If so, would you mind posting a recipe? They sound wonderful. Thanks.

I've never made them before (I'm doing an "all new recipe" week to get us out of our "usual favourites" rut!)

I picked the recipe up from my favourite recipe website here:
    http://www.healthyfood.co.nz/recipes/2010/january/thai-style-fish-cakes

It looks fairly straight-forward, although next time I might replace the instant mash with proper mashed potatos if it doesn't taste nice this time around and maybe adding some garlic.
  • lmmiller101
    Options
    tamarind honey glazed tofu with habanero and orange salsa, cabbage slaw and brown rice...about 400 calories
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey burger and some broccoli and a fruit salad for dessert...it was delicious and extremely filling!!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I made potato soup. Not the healthiest but it tastes great and has bacon in it.