Replies

• yisamil
    yisamil Posts: 2
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    If I could have the choice of only one thing for the rest of my life it would be a nice cold glass of water anytime I wanted it!

Water just DOES it for me, it's refreshing, mood altering (haha, ok, that's not maybe the right word but it really perks up my mood so maybe it is the right word after all!) I can have a down day and grab a bottle of cold water and be good to go and things seem good again:flowerforyou:

I never think too awful much of the crappy food I used to eat very often as it makes me a bit sick to think of how much I used to eat of it and how many things I missed out on in my life because of the hiding of it, self doubt and my weight. ack and even sicker to remember how I used to feel the morning after. :sick:

:smooched: :drinker: <~~ water water for me:love:

:laugh: In my excitement of talking about the water I'm about ready to go grab from the fridge I left out words thus the edit:blushing: :tongue:
  • chutch5
    chutch5 Posts: 6
    Options
    FRENCH FRIES!!!
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    Bread, nice warm fresh out of the oven bread.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If I could have the choice of only one thing for the rest of my life it would be a nice cold glass of water anytime I wanted it!

Water just DOES it for me, it's refreshing, mood altering (haha, ok, that's not maybe the right word but it really perks up my mood so maybe it is the right word after all!) I can have a down day and grab a bottle of cold water and be good to go and things seem good again:flowerforyou:

I never think too awful much of the crappy food I used to eat very often as it makes me a bit sick to think of how much I used to eat of it and how many things I missed out on in my life because of the hiding of it, self doubt and my weight. ack and even sicker to remember how I used to feel the morning after. :sick:

:laugh: In my excitement of talking about the water I'm about ready to go grab from the fridge I left out words thus the edit:blushing: :tongue:

LMAO Becca!! Much love sister. :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Pizza!! And cheeseburgers....:love: I have decided that for Memorial Day I am grilling out and making my own Hawaiian burger (pineapple, teriyaki, cheddar, brioche bun). Now if only that could be calorie-free...
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

LMAO Becca!! Much love sister. :flowerforyou:
    What can say it's the little things in life that excite me Selby!:blushing: :wink: :smokin:
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    Qdoba - Queso buritto w/ a mexican spot's chips and salsa back home

Chick Fil A waffle fries and bbq sauce......

I won't lie though - I ae really crappy last week. I ate a BBQ pork sand. w/ waffle fries and I ate a cheeseburger

Still lost 3 lb. for the week-

Everything is OK in moderation, and if you build it into your macro's!!!!!!!! Don't sell yourself short guys- you can still enjoy the treats, just try and exercise self control.

i.e. - buy a couple cookies, don't make a batch at home- it'll be way to tempting....
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No doubt.....CHOCOLATE!!!!!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    ice cream!

and chocolate!

or chocolate ice cream =]
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Chinese food smorg....mmmm!!!!!!!! Chow mein, deep fried prawns, deep fried wonton dipped in sweet and sour sauce, fried rice, egg roll, wonton soup, droooooling!!!!!!!!!
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options

Ok, buzzkill, we were just having some fun. There has to be something, anything....that you would eat just a little bit of. I dont' eat any rice anymore, so maybe I would have some rice with my veggie curry....know what I mean?
  • tonskee
    tonskee Posts: 12
    Options
    bacon mushroom cheeseburger with garlic fries.. drools
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    A local restaurant in my town does the most amazing dessert EVER :happy:

A warm Belgiun Waffle topped with ice cream, whole cherries, cream and cherry sauce! I am salivating....mmmm!
    This may become one of my rewards for hitting a 25lb loss!

I'm jumping on the trainer now......the waffle is in sight! wooohooooo :bigsmile:
  • devoneyk
    devoneyk Posts: 15
    Options
    Papa John's Hawaiian Pizza!! Yum!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I would drive the 80+ miles just to go to Morelli's icecream parlour (Portstewart, Northern Ireland) for a slice of Banoffee with a scoop of their homemade icecream :love: it's soooooooooo good!

Failing that, BBQ Beef sandwich from TGI's! OMG I need a drooly smiley"
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Pasta - especially spaghetti carbonara!
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ohhh I'd have to say chicken strips from this little store I know with a bunch of ranch. Mmmm stupid things...lol
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    One word - Cake!
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and sausage gravy! AHHH!!!