Weigh in!

Options
musicmrse
musicmrse Posts: 49 Member
Just weighed myself on the wii, and it's nighttime. I had lost a fraction of a pound since my morning weigh in a couple days ago. I can't wait to see what it says in the morning! This is my first loss since using this website!

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That's really great!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh-in!!

But be careful with the wii. You might want to invest in a real scale. The wii says I'm 20 pounds lighter than I am. (Don't I wish that were true though!!)
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh-in!!

But be careful with the wii. You might want to invest in a real scale. The wii says I'm 20 pounds lighter than I am. (Don't I wish that were true though!!)

My reads the same as my scale---always within a pound either way. I have had a couple people tell me that if the batteries in their board are low it will give them a rediculous reading---either high or low...could it be something like that with yours?
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I always way about 2 lbs more at night so that is very exciting to see what happens tomorrow. Congrats and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great! I wish you luck on your weigh in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!