My Medical NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :cry: when I read your post! I am an asthma/allergy nurse and so many of our patients would do so much better if they would get out and do something about their weight. Congratulations to you and love the incentive(besides better health) for your next 25 pound loss!:heart:
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Medical NSVs are my favourites. Well done you!
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • shred2013
    shred2013 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! Your story is an inspiration. Keep up the good work for your next doc visit. I have no doubt you will get a free visit in July.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best NSV I have read in quite a while! Congratulations on the hard work paying off... keep it up :wink:

I am in total agreement! You should be so proud of yourself!! We are!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats! ....use the money you'll save on the next doc visit to buy a dress for your new rockin' body--both inside AND outside! Thanks for sharing your awesome NSV!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic news! GOOD for you!:)
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a better nsv! You made me smile. :happy:
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Got me tearing up! Congratulations for taking your life back and helping yourself! So proud of you!
    Jackie
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations and good job on being a good example to many. :smile:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It's wonderful when you can see your hard work paying off in great health benefits! :drinker:
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!! Thanks for sharing!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the encouragement and all the kind words. Means a lot to me!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Great NSV. You'll be off some of those meds in no time at all.
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Our health is the most important thing and thank you for reminding me of that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!