looking for support and understanding friends, ttc

Options
BrittanyMG3
BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
I only have a few friends, I only have maybe 3 that are supportive. I am a mother of 2 and has been struggling with pcos/infertility for the last 5 years (it was a struggle for the two I have, I am very lucky and fortunate to have them) my husband and I have been TTC for the last year and have suffered several miscarriages and many negative tests and broken hearts. I am currently desperate , late and struggling right now especially because my cycles are irregular so when I'm late it drives me crazy because I always get hopeful for nothing. I am slipping with my diets and workouts because I've been depressed, I NEED to get back on track and I need to feel like I have supporters that understand what I'm going through.

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I post daily and supportive friends are critical to success. It has really helped me for sure.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years... we TTC for about the first year 1/2 with no luck... just stopped trying... figured it'll happen when its right (that was of course over 3 years ago with no BC so...*shrug*) so I kinda get what you're going through. Feel free to add me... I love the little circle of friends I have here that constantly encourage me through this.

Good luck!
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... i'm looking for support and motivation as well :)
  • RunningChick1972
    Options
    Take one day at a time. Just make sure you make the day you want it to be.:flowerforyou:
  • rnamy23
    rnamy23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel your pain. I met my incredible husband when I was 29. I'm now 32 years old and have been married two wonderful years. We have been trying to conceive for approximately the last year. I just recently found out I have premature ovarian failure. My ovaries have stopped producing estrogen, which means I no longer have a cycle without hormonal therapy. I was told that I have about a five percent chance of getting pregnant. This has been devastating news for me, and I am finding myself putting on weight again out of depression.

It's so true that unless someone is experiencing this, it is so hard to understand. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Summers266
    Summers266 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely understand what you are going through. I have just recently lost my third, and am currently dealing with the devastation. I was so embarrassed when they asked my weight for my medication in the hospital that I vowed I would never have to say those numbers again. Well 2.5 months later and not much has changed until now. We will soon be able to start TTC again and I need to get healthy and happy. So I understand what you are going through. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • aadams2150
    aadams2150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sorry, I realized that I think I tried to join the wrong group, but keep up the good work all.