GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

Options
Well, today has been a real mixed bag. I've been stuck at the same plateau for a month and I got on scale this morning and was 2lbs over. I know why though (Long John Silver's) so I didn't take it too hard. I forgot and left my thermos at work yesterday so I had to take my coffee in a Mason jar.

I was able to do 18 min. straight at 6.8 mph which puts me under 17:42 for the 2 mi. run. which was my original goal. I really had to push hard to do the last 3 min. but it felt really great to reach that milestone.

I hit the showers and... no hot water!!!! I was really sweaty so showering was a must. I didn't have time to run home so.... I just had to suck it up. By the time I got out to my truck, the coffee was cold.

Oh, well. In the grand scheme of things, all but the running are small annoyances.

The goal now is for the run to get easier and eventually increase the time/distance.

Replies

• lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well, today has been a real mixed bag. I've been stuck at the same plateau for a month and I got on scale this morning and was 2lbs over. I know why though (Long John Silver's) so I didn't take it too hard. I forgot and left my thermos at work yesterday so I had to take my coffee in a Mason jar.

I was able to do 18 min. straight at 6.8 mph which puts me under 17:42 for the 2 mi. run. which was my original goal. I really had to push hard to do the last 3 min. but it felt really great to reach that milestone.

I hit the showers and... no hot water!!!! I was really sweaty so showering was a must. I didn't have time to run home so.... I just had to suck it up. By the time I got out to my truck, the coffee was cold.

Oh, well. In the grand scheme of things, all but the running are small annoyances.

The goal now is for the run to get easier and eventually increase the time/distance.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    What a day!!! Good lord, it's gotta get better from here :noway: Congrats on thw awesome run!! Keep it up :drinker:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! soon that run will feel like a walk in the park!:drinker: