Guess the Nationalities of the Person Above You?

Options

Replies

• ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    african american/white american

Who me or abhishekc2q?

African American. Unless Im blind.

I was referring to melindasuefri because someone else said American, then someone guessed the other guy as being Indian. Then she said African American/White American, but I did not know who she was talking about. I didn't know you were suppose to guess me, but I wanted people to guess each other's country of origin, not where they are now. But anyways...

Er in that case...Africa.

Wait not a country...Nigeria?
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm confused! I'm guessing what your ancestry is, GSarah - mmm, Korean or Chinese?
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    african american/white american

Who me or abhishekc2q?

African American. Unless Im blind.

I was referring to melindasuefri because someone else said American, then someone guessed the other guy as being Indian. Then she said African American/White American, but I did not know who she was talking about. I didn't know you were suppose to guess me, but I wanted people to guess each other's country of origin, not where they are now. But anyways...

Er in that case...Africa.

Wait not a country...Nigeria?

Yeah somewhere in West Africa, don't know where though...But, I don't have a map in front of me, so I don't know if that includes Nigeria.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Okay, Brazilian and Irish?

Still no. :ohwell:

more hints....maybe if my hair was in braids and I was holding a beer/brat???
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    ok, just from the hints... German? Austrian?
  • westhamrangers
    Options
    Australian?
  • stitchtastic
    stitchtastic Posts: 182
    Options
    English :happy:
  • westhamrangers
    Options
    Haha! How did you guess?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    @ stitch polish and german?
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    @westhamranger
    Haha! How did you guess?

Lol....i'm a clever girl! :wink:
  • westhamrangers
    Options
    @westhamranger
    Haha! How did you guess?

Lol....i'm a clever girl! :wink:

Haha! Indeed. At least you didn't know my team. ;)
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    @westhamranger

Is it Liverpool? :tongue: Lololol
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What the heck is American??? Or are we talking American Indian as that's the only thing I can think where the people look all the same if called American.

Well as you can see from her pic that she's white i would obviously mean WHITE American DUR
  • Amellej
    Options
    @ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin.

Er actually nationality is someone belonging to a particular nation, thats why i said American example my origin is moroccan but im BRITISH
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    ok, just from the hints... German? Austrian?

German is one half..
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    @ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin.

Er actually nationality is someone belonging to a particular nation, thats why i said American example my origin is moroccan but im BRITISH

I don't think anyone would look at you and guess British. You aren't pale enough, LOL!
  • Amellej
    Options

I don't think anyone would look at you and guess British. You aren't pale enough, LOL!

So ALL British people are pale? Hmmm very hyporcritical of you, as you quoted "what the heck is American?"
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options

You look pretty pale, am I to assume you're British?
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

tumblr_mbccz9CIbg1rhmfdgo1_r2_500.gif
  • Amellej
    Options

tumblr_mbccz9CIbg1rhmfdgo1_r2_500.gif

Haha! You would think a middle aged woman would have some common sense