am i the biggest girl on mfp!

Options

Replies

• YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there. Started at 285 and I'm only down 5.5 pounds in two months. You are not alone.
  • sherrylynn56
    Options
    I just need incouragment like that . sorry for the miss spelling. I can't think tonight.:smile:
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 350, I felt the same way you do. You can add me if you'd like :)
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    I started at 300 ,lost 20 lbs then found MFP.I am now in the 240's.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    The first time I started I was over the 300 mark, but I lost, put it back on, lost again,.... well we all know the roller coaster. I am now in the 270's, and was stuck here for a few months, but I'm not giving up.

So to answer your question, you are not the biggest one, and coming in at that weight, you are not the heaviest to ever start. If you need a friend, pm me or send me a request. I know how it is to be in the 300s, but I also know how it is to leave it behind and promise never to return.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was 286.6 one year ago. I am now 186.8. Please feel free to add me.
  • sherrylynn56
    Options
    I am also tired of being the weight I am 220 and that is bad for me. I am a CNA and I have R,A. ( I am not going to try to spell it out). But I have trouble with my feet and so I really need to lose this weight, just like every one else. I just started back up after being off here almost a year and never knew these post were her to help to encourage me to keep going. And in the winter I have a lot of pain so if I get some of this weight off it will help with the pain big time and I know I will feel like doing a lot more of the things I love to do when I can.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I started at 355 on here, and I'm 334 right now
  • sherrylynn56
    Options
    and you look great if that is your picture.
  • 1104Jen
    1104Jen Posts: 27
    Options
    You are not alone! I have about 200# to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My unofficial starting weight (prior to MFP) was 425ish... my official starting weight was 327

Currently I'm 238
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Not alone at all!!!
    I started at 311 and am now at 272.

:)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Who me? I'm the one on the right if you were talking to me, if not then never mind and everyone can add me
  • sherrylynn56
    Options
    See all you have to do is ask and you shall receive. You go girl. I and I hope to see you on here again and again.:wink:
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My starting weight on MFP was 300, but a year ago I was approx. 350. I had surgery and they weighed me, but I forgot the exact amount cuz you know, anything over 300, well, really... who cared?!!
  • DistractedGrace
    Options
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Ok so i hate talking about my weight but im currently at 300lbs! YES YES I NO ITS SHOCKING!

but i have failed to find any1 else even close to size on here?
    all my friends on mfp are lovely however i would like to add some people around the same size as me as our calorie intakes are probally around the same ect..

friends please xXx

Well, I wasn't 300lbs. I was 287lbs and busting out of my size 28 jeans (largest size a lot of stores carry) because I'm only five foot tall... I definitely felt like I was the biggest girl here... from my starting weight I had 160 to lose before I even got to a healthy BMI ... I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there.

Feel free to add me if you'd like... I won't have the same calories as you because I'm in the middle but I know what it's like to be so big!
  • DistractedGrace
    Options
    I'm a little more, just starting today and I need advice on what I should do.

Hi! Start a thread and introduce yourself! You have taken the first step.....now add some friends and keep going :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    lol that's cute. I'm 298 pounds and started at 310 sooo, yeah. lol
  • wiezinthejuice
    wiezinthejuice Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am about 100 pounds more than you, so nope! =-)