Favorite low calorie desserts?

Options
1235»

Replies

• tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    1 c frozen blueberries w/ a packet or 2 of Truvia and 1/2 c whole milk poured over. Let sit for a couple of minutes and the milk starts to freeze and the berries start to thaw just a little - so good! If you don't like the frozen berries, put it all in a blender and make a blueberry milkshake / smoothie!
    I thought I was the only person who likes frozen blueberries this way!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ricotta cheese, vanilla or cocoa, a little stevia. Fat-free ricotta is pretty darn lo-cal and delicious!
    Ripe banana carmelized in a hot skillet with a tiny bit of butter. Add a little brown sugar and cinnamon. Top with a bit of whipped cream. Ready whip tastes better than Cool whip.
  • 78105234a
    78105234a Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I take a large package of Jello instant sugar free pudding (the big box with 6 servings) and mix it with 2 cups almond milk and then fold in an entire bowl of Cool Whip Free. It makes a HUGE amount, and 8 nice large servings equals 50 calories each.
  • aimladuke
    aimladuke Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I take a large package of Jello instant sugar free pudding (the big box with 6 servings) and mix it with 2 cups almond milk and then fold in an entire bowl of Cool Whip Free. It makes a HUGE amount, and 8 nice large servings equals 50 calories each.

Yum... this sounds delicious!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com !!!!
  • Edward_Miles
    Options
    Been looking long for a easy low kJ (calory) dessert for a long time...

One word: AFFOGATO
    - Scoop of ice cream
    - Shot of Espresso
    = BLISS

I have "Oh so creamy vanilla ice cream" ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/update_servings/143436271)
    100g = 730kJ (175 cal) Thats about 3 scoops! (and this is not even a light/low fat ice cream)

Shot of Espresso (I have a nespresso machine - all of them work) - 4kj acc to my app

And you have a lovely dessert

Thow in a couple of mullberries and Bob's your mothers brother!