Females eating over 1800/day

Options
Graelwyn75
Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
Looking for friends who eat in the same sort of region as myself, whether on maintenance or still losing, especially those who also have a history of EDs.
I am pretty active, and sometimes intake 2500-3000, depending on exercise, and as a former anorexic, it can be difficult not having others who eat a similar amount around me on here(so to speak).
I am aiming to either maintain or lose about 4Ibs, main focus is bodyfat %.

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. My TDEE is somewhere around 2500 and I go as low as 2100 to cut... no lower though. Sometimes I eat as much as 3000+ if I go for a long run that day.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • thescrumisfun
    thescrumisfun Posts: 355
    Options
    Come Monday I'll be eating 2,300 a day and lifting again :heart:
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    I'm at 1800, but considering a bump to 2000. Happy to be friends. :)
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm still figuring ou my maintenance calorie number/macros percentages, but I'll be over 2,000 calories. Would love friends with similar goals :)
  • erinjleslie
    erinjleslie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just bumped up to 2000, but it is taking a bit of time to adjust and get them all in (without just eating cookies, haha). I would love to add some friends in the same range as well! Have also just begun the NROL4W program.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm currently eating 1800/day because of breastfeeding. I'm losing weight without too much trouble and once I get the OK from my doctor will begin lifting :)
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to net just about 1850 a day. I think most days it's between 2000-2200 a day before exercise. I'm trying to lose, but I kind of lose track on the weekend, especially where beer is involved, so I haven't seen much progress lately :blushing:
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am at 1800 calories without exercise. When I run, I usually get another 600-1000 calories and I do that 3-4 times a week. I am one to definitely take advantage of my exercise calories, although I don't normally eat them all back. Feel free to add me as well!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm pretty short (5'2" on a good day) so I don't usually go much over 2K but on active days, I almost always eat more than 1800. I'm trying to lose (probably about 7lbs) at the moment and plan to up my calories a bit more when I get back to maintenance and will probably aim to net around 1750-1800 so will eat over 2K on active days.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Thanks guys, nice to get some new mfp friends and to have more of a balance on my list!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am for a net of 2000 on a slight cut. I would be nice to have more friends who really eat, on long run days I can crack 3000+
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just upped my calories on Wed. Now I'm eating TDEE-20% (1900). Feel free to add me too :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Thanks! added.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    1800 to 2000, but you, op, really rock!!! I'm gonna have to kick up the exercise a notch:)
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    2000 cal + a day here, i lift 4 days a week plus cardio inbetween
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have just bumped up to 2000, but it is taking a bit of time to adjust and get them all in (without just eating cookies, haha). I would love to add some friends in the same range as well! Have also just begun the NROL4W program.

i started a few weeks back, awesome book!!!
  • Christean
    Christean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you. My goal is 1,800 to 2,000 net. I am doing the EM2WL and trying to add muscle and drop fat.
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have my diary set to 1800 but to be honest I still mentally struggle eating that much, as well as find enough nutritional things to eat throughout the day. I am comfortable right now between 1600-1800 but I am thinking of uping my intake to 2000-2200 as its summer and I will be working outside in the heat for my job as well as workouts.

has/is anyone else struggled eating that much mentally and any tips to get over the mental block? I am slowly increasing them right now and it makes it a little easier.

*note I have come a long way from 1000 calorie eater to now 1700, its just a HUGE mental bridge to get over.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    1800 to 2000, but you, op, really rock!!! I'm gonna have to kick up the exercise a notch:)