Any of you take ACE??

Options
Any of you take ACE?? I would love to hear your stories and send me friend requests ;-)
Thanks!!!

Replies

• caiitlin23
    caiitlin23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been on ace for almost 2 weeks. I am a little bit sensitive to caffeine, so I am only taking one pill a day between mid morning and early afternoon. I have lost 7 lbs so far and have lots of energy! great results so far :)
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    I have been on ace for almost 2 weeks. I am a little bit sensitive to caffeine, so I am only taking one pill a day between mid morning and early afternoon. I have lost 7 lbs so far and have lots of energy! great results so far :)

Where did you purchase them from?
  • rmcminn89
    rmcminn89 Posts: 37
    Options
    I started taking them 2 weeks ago and it help me jump start my weight loss to get over the initial hunger pains, cravings, and headaches. I've lost 9 pounds since then and have just a few pills left because I only purchased 2 started packs. They do not make me hungry, but I also believe that now that I am used to not eating as much, I won't need them anymore. I haven't had any side effects, I take one pill about 30 minutes after breakfast.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I take two pills before breakfast. Love it.