Best scent on a woman!

Options

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Very Sexy by Victoria secret or I always get compliments on my cotton candy scent - something about smelling super sweet
  • Paraflier17
    Paraflier17 Posts: 70
    Options
    I like the smell of alcohol on a woman's breath. That usually means that the odds are in your favor.

LOLOL! Nice.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I like the smell of alcohol on a woman's breath. That usually means that the odds are in your favor.

LOL...that cracked me up. Pretty darn true too.

Opium, Poison, Angel, Vanilla Fields and Coach Poppy are ones I get complimented on. Most women collect shoes and purses. My weakness is perfume.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Me.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My go to used to be Still by Jlo but lately I'm all about Country Chic and Wild Peach Poppies from B&BW
  • Candace18stoneToLose
    Options
    I had a guy friend who would sniff me whenever I wore Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. I also love the scent and it's my favourite perfume. On other women I also love the smell of Viva La Juicy or just her natural scent. I also like some of the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy or some of their body spray fragrances like Love Spell, Midnight Dare, Pure Seduction, and Such A Flirt. :)
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    I wear one called Poppy by Coach and get quite a lot of compliments on it - more so from guys than females - probably because it is very subtle, so you won't get many whiffs of it unless you're really close to me, or in a closed space, like the car. I personally love wearing it and I think it is one of the best scents that compliments my body chemistry most.
  • KiraBaby20
    KiraBaby20 Posts: 156
    Options

Drinks later? haha
    Sure! You name the place and I'll be there.

Oh boy =)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, what is your favorite scent on a woman? What gets you going? Ladies, what kind of scents have you noticed drive men wild? Very curious =)

Uh. Woman smell. Seriously.

The area just the breasts at the cleavage, tracing up across the collarbone and up the neck to just below the ear.

Bottle that **** up and make a quadzillion dollars selling it to each other. Men would be drawn to that like bees to pollen.

Thank god, I'm good then.

Oh and I like to keep a simple...spritz of warm vanilla sugar and that is usually all. VS has some that are lickable that are nice, too. Anything too overdone is not good.

A little something can be nice (warm vanilla sugar is good), but there is NOTHING better than what you already smell like if you take care of yourself. Easy and effective lure. :)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Honestly, most guys I've been close enough to to smell me seem to like Oil of Olay body wash, whatever .99 cent bottle of shampoo I happen to be using that day, and Dove deodorant. I think a lot of womenz (and menz too, but this thread isn't about cologne) do themselves a disservice to mask their body's natural scent.

this.^^^^^

also women have a stronger scent, and possibly bigger boobs during ovulation.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Pheromones
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    This works for me!

895400123_3e3ecdbf6b.jpg
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love Coco Chanel (my special occasion perfume), Beautiful/Pleasures/Pure White Linen/Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder. If I feel lovely, and smell helps me feel good, that will make me feel sexy and that will come across in my pheromones!

However, I'm married, so it's not for anyone else. I still like wearing perfume though.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I've told by a few gentlemen that I smell very good. On those occasions, I was rocking either Cabotine by Grès or Ralph by Ralph Lauren.

The OP didn't ask for it, but i'll say it: I adore A Hugo Boss fragrance on a man! :smooched:
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    This works for me!

895400123_3e3ecdbf6b.jpg
    I see you are pleased with little... good :tongue: :laugh:
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I get compliments from the fellas when I wear Armani She, whereas the girls tend to pay compliments when I wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Whenever I use cocoa butter, everyone loves it. I mean, I smell like chocolate!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of compliments when I wear Stella and Burberry London.

I also like to dab peppermint essential oil at the nape of my neck.

White Musk oil from Body shop always drove the boys crazy.