New to MFP, New mom, New life.......

Options
hello everyone,
I am new to mfp, I am looking for some strong accountably partners.
I have struggled with my weight for a long time and few years ago I lost 90lbs and I thought I was winning the battle, I got pregnant which was amazing cause we had been trying for several years. After a threatened miscarriage I stop running and exercising in fear I would miscarriage at 2 months pregnant. I gained 50lbs and have lost my way . It was so easy just to get up and exercise when ever I wanted to now our live is are at the beck n call of our 9month old.....

Replies

• sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I completely know what you are going through! I have a two year old...and it's so life altering (good and bad, I can be honest). I had lost 55 pounds before getting pregnant and then gain almost 70 during pregnancy. After delivery I lost a lot of fluid and it wasn't so bad, but then I went back to work (to a job I hated) and stress eating and depression got me good. I continued to gain up until my highest weight (100 pounds more than when I got married). I'm sticking with my calories and exercising much more, but feeling frustrating now.

I'm excited for you and it's good to meet you!