I need help and encouragement

Hey in new here and need slot of help. Since i been on here i went from 248-236. It was good but i need more off. I find myself doing the three day diet,hungry as well. Please somebody advise me. Trying to get the big lose out then conform to life changing and more exercise.

Replies

• flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    If the 3 day diet is working for you all good, but you wouldn't go out and run a marathon without training for a while. If your ultimate goal is long term weight loss & healthy living, why not start with healthy choices that you will still be using years from now.

My first objective was cutting out empty calories. I have had one soda in 6 months. In the last 3 months, I decided that I was going to reduce the number of unhealthy snacks I eat, so I am eating more fruits & have far fewer bowls of ice cream & bags of chips. I also found what my recommended caloric intake should be & reduced it to suit my needs. Do a search for TDEE if you do not know yours. I started off only doing cardio workouts till I got used to working out regularly, but I'm hoping to start adding weight trainingin a couple of weeks.
  • Peanutbutterx
    Peanutbutterx Posts: 332
    try and look up some healthy recipes online to change things up.. cookinglight.com and skinnytaste.com are a few and they have some really good recipes on there. make sure your drinking a lot of water and try to add more veggies, lean meats (skinless chicken breast, eggs, fish -i like tilapia, turkey, 93% lean hamburger meat), fruits, moderation of healthy fats - avocado, nuts, 2 tbs peanut butter, 2 tbs almond butter, 2 tbs olive oil, a little low fat dairy 2% milk, 2% cheese, whole grain breads. its better to like pair things when you eat, chicken with a lot of veggies, peanut butter on whole grain toast or on an apple, eggs on an english muffin - if you have a protein and a carbohydrate it keeps you fuller longer. try differnt things that are healthy, instead of thinking of it as a diet just think of it as changing the way you eat for the better. you can find really tasty things that are still healthy - try those websites for healthy dinners, there really good