55 lbs GONE so far w/ *PICS*

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sarahlou314
    Sarahlou314 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    First off, I can't believe I'm posting these pics. lol. We have to start somewhere though. I'm half way there.

H: 6' 1"
    SW: 320 lbs
    CW: 265 lbs
    GW: 215 lbs

This time last year I started "Insanity" and went from 297 lbs to 262 lbs and I felt great. I got sick and stopped working out, as well as falling back into horrible eating habits. I went from 262 lbs all the up to 320 POUNDS by Christmas. I couldn't believe I tacked on an extra 23 lbs from my previous highest weight.

So, in February I quit BS'n myself and made a change. I found MFP and it really helped me keep track of my food. I jump started my diet with "Low Carb" and for excercise just a little walking/shooting hoops. After I got some weight off and was able to function like a human, I did a little more. I just tried to eat clean. I started biking on my lunch breaks, lifting weights in my garage and hitting the heavy bag. Also, I mixed in "Insanity" with my other workouts. Sean T is crazy. lol. And I bought a Polar FT7 HRM - That made such a huge difference. It definitely helps you push yourself.

I have a long way to go, but i have zero doubt that I will reach my goal. Dedication is all it takes. And I do it for my daughter, so I promise NOTHING WILL STOP ME. I love that girl more than anything in this world.

Anyways, here you go...

Giants World Series Parade last Halloween... Over 300 x_x
    photo-9_zps6a58fb8f.jpg

Well...
    6303e5f0-aa6e-4d28-853a-1f32fa4dffd7_zpse0d80e88.jpg

My wedding day on the left. I miss my dreadlocks :( Not the weight. lol image-2_zpsa440e3bb.jpeg

Today. I'm so addicted my health & fitness. I can't wait until next summer. Slim fit Polo :)image_zps3d2ee933.jpeg

Thanks for looking. Hopefully I'm at 215 lbs by Christmas :)

Great job!!!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Well done!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Solid progress.

Keep up the good work.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awesome work mate!
  • pattywatty1129
    pattywatty1129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Wow! Great job.
  • Alopez_86
    Alopez_86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW that is so awesome. That is what you call dedication all the way!! You are a new YOU! Keep going you look really good.
  • amariecarr
    amariecarr Posts: 16
    Options
    You seriously look like a different person! Congrats on your success! Keep it up, it's totally working for you :)
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • cchapa0911
    cchapa0911 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look incredible!! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!